Chinese Green Tea
This green tea has mild and spicy flavour. With its leaves carefully selected and sorted, this tea is of a very high quality.
Use 1 tsp of tea per 235mL of hot water (90°C) and steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
Properties of Green Tea:
• A natural source of antioxidants and of vitamins A, B, C and E
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
• Has anticancer properties
• Positively affects the immune, circulatory, nervous and digestive systems
• Helps reduce bad cholesterol and control blood sugar
• Helps prevent cavities