Temple of Heaven “Gunpowder” Green Tea
This Chinese tea is the most popular tea in the world. Its smoky fragrance and leaves rolled into small pellets are what give this tea its name. To try it is to love it!
Use 1 tsp of tea per 235mL of hot water (90°C) and steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
Properties of Green Tea:
• A natural source of antioxidants and of vitamins A, B, C and E
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
• Has anticancer properties
• Positively affects the immune, circulatory, nervous and digestive systems
• Helps reduce bad cholesterol and control blood sugar
• Helps prevent cavities