Sencha Makoto Green Tea
Sencha is one of the most famous green teas. It is distinguished by the shape of its large green leaves. Its light bright taste makes this Sencha a perfectly everyday green tea.
Use 1 tsp of tea per 235mL of hot water (90°C) and steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
Properties of Green Tea:
• A natural source of antioxidants and of vitamins A, B, C and E
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
• Has anticancer properties
• Positively affects the immune, circulatory, nervous and digestive systems
• Helps reduce bad cholesterol and control blood sugar
• Helps prevent cavities